Monday, March 22, 2010

On a Yeshiva Retreat

Rabboisai,

Many of you have asked where I have been the last few weeks. "Caught up in a Gevaldik Toisfois" some suggested. "In Eretz Yisroel, trying to negotiate peace between the Gerrer and and the Belzer Chassidim" other have said.

Well, in truth, you are all wrong. At the behest of my Bashert, Feige Breinah, I have been on a special Rabbinic retreat designed to make Roishay Yeshivois better husbands. In addition to learning twelve hours a day, I have also taken lessons on horticulture, cooking, and eating gefilte fish, if you know what I mean. Let's face it: Pesach is coming, the Einiklach will all be asleep halfway through the Seder, the children will be debating whether "Hakheh Ess Shinuv" applies to children with braces, so we might be able to sneak away for a little Layl Shimurim adult activities.

I do plan to be back from retreat prior to Yuntif so that I can enliven your Seder table without putting Gebrokchkchkhchsssssss on the table, Chass V'Sholom.

Pinky

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many, myself included, are awaiting your return with baited breath...you minuval!

Anonymous said...

I've been checking every friggin day for updates.

DtC